Friday, July 31, 2009

NASA Visits Washington

Oh, the dreams I had as a child. NASA was the ultimate goal. They are feeding into that with this generation of children. NASA has an exhibit that is touring the USA and made a stop right here in Olympia. There were interactive computers screens, a moon rock you could pet (I was totally bummed you couldn't really touch it.) I did find out that moon rock is Basalt!



Mr. Mailman even went to see NASA. LOL

When we were done, Ethan got his picture taken and put on an astronaut suit (they could choose either the moon or Mars) and were given NASA goodies. I know that this was propaganda for why the government should continue to support NASA but it was a blast. There plan is a station on the moon by 2020. Good luck to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment