Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Adventure

I figured I would post about my adventure on the blog. I have tried to alert all family through other means.

I got my first 911 call, my first ambulance ride, and my first visit to the ER.

Why you ask? Well, I was experiencing shortness of breath, racing pulse, faintness, and light headedness. I was also told that I suddenly became really pale. The nurse on the phone told me to call 911. When I told Ryan I almost passed out. So we called 911, well Ryan did. I got a fire truck and an ambulance (plus a private ambulance to transport me later). Ethan and his friends thought that was cool. Then because they came I had to ride in the ambulance to the hospital. After laying for 3 hours and having all my test results come back normal I feel fine. A bit weak but fine. I will talk to my midwife on Monday to find out what the next steps are.

To those of you who were contacted tonight, Thank you all for praying. Ryan and I truly appreciate having family that we can call and alert to concerns at odd hours….LOL

Love lots,

Katie, Ryan, Ethan, and “baby”

No comments:

Post a Comment