Saturday, July 24, 2010

Seattle Day

I took Ethan on another DU. This one was spectacular (thank you Krista!)

We started heading North. Right away Ethan guessed we were going to Seattle. Man that kid is smart. So I had to explain that there are lots of things to do in Seattle and he wouldn't be able to guess (especially since he had never been where we were going).

I pulled into a parking lot right across from the Space Needle...that made his eyes light up! I so wish we could have gone up the Needle, but that will be saved for another day with Daddy.

As we entered the building, I explained what the Science Center is all about. He was mildly intrigued. But by the end of the day, Ethan had a BLAST! Topped off with a quick visit with the cousins up north to avoid horrendous traffic south.









No comments:

Post a Comment